Cureco Inc.Curing is easy, with our proven products.
Welcome to Cureco.US, home of Cureco Inc.
Below is our recomended curing schedule. To download and print please click the link below.
|Hours||Dry Bulb||Advance Rate||Wet Bulb|
105° Lower Stalk
108° Upper Stalk
- Do NOT leave 120° Dry Bulb until the tobacco is yellow
- If you use curing gas, do so during 24-48 hour period
- This schedule is tested and proven, some variation may occur depending on your tobacco
- To attain proper Wet Bulb reading change wicks every cure
- Proper Wet Bulb reading is critical to maximize fuel efficiency
- Periodically check Wet Bulb accuracy with a hygrometer
To download a copy of this schedule, click here. Adobe© Acrobat© required.